Sunday, March 05, 2006

Shall we dance?

“ The one thing I am proudest of in my whole life… is that you are happy with me. If I couldn’t… if I couldn’t tell you that I was unhappy sometimes, it was because I didn’t want to risk hurting the one person I treasure most. I’m sorry.” 他说。

她为他准备了一套西装和一份礼物,并留了一张卡说,

“ Go to the party tonight. I will be working late. PS. I finally found something you want that comes in a box.”

那是一双舞鞋。

他经过一番挣扎后,他决定了。

他穿上了那套西装,那双舞鞋,买了一朵玫瑰花…

她正与同事加班。忽然,同事的手停下来了,并给了太太一个眼神。他从电梯走上来了,手里拿着那一朵玫瑰花,一步步地走向她。她有点惊讶…

“It’s a silly rose.”
“It’s beautiful.”
“Why aren’t you at the party?”
“Oh, because it’s a dance and to dance you need a partner and… my partner is right here.”

她笑了。他望着她,用深情,但又有些害羞的眼神忘着她,抽了一口气…

“Beverly… dance with me.”
“I don’t know how…”
“Yeah, you do…”
“No, I don’t…”
“You’ve been dancing with me for 19 years.”
“But I don’t know the steps.”
“I will teach you.”
“Here?”
“Right now.”

他们相拥而舞…

The book of love is long and boring
And no one can lift a damn thing
It’s full of charts
And facts and figures
And instructions for dancing
But I…
I love it when you read to me
And you…
You can read me anything
The book of love has music in it
In fact that’s where music comes from
Some of it’s just transcendental
Some of it’s just really dumb
But I…
I love it when you sing to me
And you…
You can sing me anything
The book of love is long and boring
And written very long ago
It’s full of flowers and heart-shaped boxes
And things we’re all too young to know
But I…
I love it when you give me things
And you…
You ought to give me wedding rings

那一段画面,加上那首歌,令我感动。

要找到一位可以和你合拍、并且愿意一直与你为舞伴的人,难吗?

应该不是很难吧?难的是当你找到他/她了,你是否会一直记得,他/她一直在你身旁,一直陪你起舞,而你要珍惜他/她呢?

I would like to dedicate this article to my dear dancing partner Wei. Thanks for being my partner and teach me the steps. We will dance along the way…

~木目心 笔~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home