Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Year 2004

Year 2004... How are you doing with the year? Is it a wonderful year to you? For me, it's a mix of wonder and tragedy. It's not the end of the year though, I have something to say about it.
The wonderful thing about the year is I met many unique and special persons. I really glad to have them in my life. The tragic thing is that I have disappointed a few people. I really hate to say NO to people especially to those that really try and work hard to treat me good and appreciate me. Guys, really thank you for the appreciations. I really want to treasure you all as friends. I am doing my best to maintain the friendship. I am really sorry that I cannot take it more than that or over the line. I am the kind of person that ONLY suitable to keep as a friend, believe me. Don't risk yourself to step over the line. It's real DANGER!
'The greatest thing in the world is to love and be loved in returns.' It said by Ewan McGreggor in Moulin Rouge. I really love the movie and I agree with him. But I believe I am not ready to love and to be loved at this stage. I just not ready to have the greatest thing in my hand. Let us just have friendships in our hand, okay?
Cheers~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home