Saturday, September 18, 2004

A close friend?

Do you ever have such a disappointment? All the way around, you thought one of your, considered as a close, friend know and understand you well. But then there was a day, during a conversation, he said something that seriously questioning the way you would never acted. How would you feel? For me, I called it as a disppointment. A thoroughly disappointment. If he is the one that really know or understand me, he would never have doubt on my attitudes, at least not in the matter. He said he had misread the sentence I typed. In that situation, I should forget the minor mistake of him, am I right? Yet, I am very sorry to say that I cannot accept that as a reason or an excuse. I really cannot help that. It might be an inadvertent mistake but it reveals how I actually look like in his instant mind.
The most disappointing matter in the world is you thought you have something but in fact you don't have any.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home