Wednesday, September 15, 2004

A new friend

I met a new friend last night. He is my friend's housemate. I met him in MSN messenger. We do not know each other in person. We started chatting while he was using my friend's account. I never thought I would have such kind of deep conversation with him. But we did. He told me what he planned to do to get her girl friend back. He felt deeply regret that he had been taken her for granted and never treat her like how he felt inside. He worried he would spoilt her and she would change. The result was--he lost her.
He is doing his best to WIN her back. That's the word he used. WIN... I don't like the word 'win'. Why did he use the word? He made me feel that he treat that as a game, a battle. The thing he wants from there is victory. Maybe that's not what he really feel, it's just that I have different perception on the word.
We shared and discussed about his plans. I think I am kind of helping him to get the girl back. But then, when I have second thought, I am helping a guy to get someone's girl friend as the girl is with someone now. He said the guy was the third party. I told him, yes, he might be the third party last time but not now. You're the third party now! I can sense that there is nothing can stop him from executing his plan. What I can do is wishing him all the best~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home