Friday, September 10, 2004

What's your image and reputation?

Hehe... I thought of this while I was on the way walking back from Safeway.
What's my image? What's my reputation? How do I look in the eyes of other people? What do they recall about me? Is that how I want to present to them? (Please bear with me, I am majoring in Public Relations after all...That's part of PR special property. ^^ Actually, there are differences between image and reputation. Just to have a brief introducation here. Image is what you do to present yourself such as hair style and outfit whereas reputation is how people think about you base on your image.)
Let us don't talk about my future working field but something very personal that any one of you may overlooked.

Everyone should have consciously or unconsciously concerned of their image and personal relations within the social circle. And I believe this really bother many people. That's why there are so many authors writing books about how to communicate well with people around you, the effective personal communication skills and so on.
Some people's image is built on his/her smile, laugh, apprearance, outfit, behaviours and etc.
Some are noticed by themselves but some are not.
Let spend few minutes to think and ask yourself about that. You don't need to take it too serious. Just give yourself some laughs just like me.

I suppose my image is made up of many things.
Firstly, my fangs. Hehe... Do you know how vampire or dracula's fangs look like? Yeah... I have a pair of it. Some people has one but I have a pair. Muahahaha...
Secondly, my cunning smile with the fangs. *Please close your eyes and imagine*
Thirdly, my voice. Some of my friends really admire me while we were doing presentation in front of the class. Why? Because I have a voice that really loud enough where a microphone is really a luxury good for me. *Please imagine my laugh*
Fourthly, my brain. Hehee... My brain is full of many devil thoughts and 'yellow' stuff (I am not sure about that but all my friends agree on that).
And now it's about reputation. I have a very unique reputation (this built without my notice and I did not really intent to present that. However, this is what reputation really mean about.) That was told by my friends who really close with me. I guess none of you would never thought of that. If you got it right, please tell me. I will give you a big prize!!!
What's that about then? Part of my reputation is-- *Drums...* I am an alarm. This alarm is not the ordinary alarm. It doesn't buzz on hour and minute basis. But it buzz on monthly basis. Why? It's because of....*Drums....* my menstruation!!! Muahahaha... Can you get it? ^^
When my friends see I eat alot, drink sugar water, cannot walk with my back straight, my facial features not in the 'correct order', always have deep breathes and etc, they will say, 'Wow... time flies... It's another month...' And I will answer them, 'Yes... Have you appreciated your past month? Have you enjoyed your time? Be awared, you are getting elder!!! =p'

What's your image and reputation?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home