Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Remote control

Everyone has their own remote control. It controls his or her thoughts, behaviours, attitudes and everything of him or her. When a couple say something like 'I give you my remote control', I suppose that is the sweetest words a couple could have. It means he or she is willing to fully commit to the person he or she loves. Do you have your own remote control in hand? Do you want to give out your remote control to someone else?

I read an article before. People always complain that they don't feel happy because someone has done something. He or she cannot get something because of someone. In that case, can I say that he or she has passed the remote control to other people? They are letting other people to control them? Do you want your happiness to be controled by other people?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home