Thursday, September 09, 2004

Expectations

Life is unpredictable I suppose. I reckon that's the reason why we always want to PLAN our life. But then it seems contradicting, isn't it? Unpredicatable VS Plan. No matter what's the right way, it has been a MUST in our society. No one can escape from that. As a ramifications, we always have expectations towards our life. We expect ourselves doing something and at the same time, we expect other people doing things for us too. We expect people will act in certain way. We expect people will do thing as what we wish. We expect almost everything. But the truth is...there is nothing we can be 100 per cent granted like what we wish.

I am the kind of people that really have high expectations on myself and my friends around me. I always expect them to act in certain way. Sadly, it hurts them and myself. Friends always say that I am a strict person and sometimes, they are kind of scared to get close to me. They feel too stress to be with me. I am very glad that they willing to tell me that (though they were forced by me to tell the truth...haha...) At this stage, I am learning to get rid of expectations on other people but I will put expectations on myself still. Hehe... I cannot help on that. I think it's because I'm a an Arian? Haha...

To all my friends, thanks for bearing my stupid ego and I am really glad to have you guys in my life. Feel FREE to remind me if there is anything I should improve. Cheers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home