Friday, September 24, 2004

Don't compare

Do you like to be compared with other people? I don't like to be compared but I like competition. Competition give me motivation. Yet, there is something that you cannot compare and we shouldn't compare. What's the 'something' then? There are like talents, facial features, body sizes, love and etc. There are people always complain why he or she doesn't have the talent that other people have. Why does she look so outstanding but I am just a common girl? Why can't you act like him or her? I wondered what's the point to have such kind of comparison? Do we get anything out from there? Nothing. If you think you don't have the talent, I would suggest you to work harder and put more efforts to achieve the target. If you really couldn't make it after you have tried, perhaps you should spend some time to find out where your strengths should located to. I believe that every people have their strengths and weaknesses. If you wondered why he or she couldn't act like other people, I suggest you should spend some time to find out his or her uniqueness and accept him or her as a whole if you really appreciate him or her. Don't only compare and complain and do nothing to find out a solution or a better way to see the world.
A cup has a broken edge though, it still looks perfect if you see it from another angle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home